You make the difference

Monday, May 29, 2006

Against reservation...

Its been a long time since I wrote anything here...
Seems ,'twas the 'josh' of initial few days (as usual :-) )

But yesterday the incident that happened made me leave aside all my laziness and pour my thoughts here once again..

I have been a part of a lot of anti-reservation discussions. When it comes to speaking or better to put it as arguing (;-)), I am the one whos ready for them. But when it comes to act... !!$#@%$@

This is what happened when Radhika called me up to join the maha-rally being organised in Bangalore on 28th May. Speaking was a different thing, but did I really believe in this rally stuff?? I was not sure about it. Again the same thoughts came back, what difference will it make. Nothing is happening since so long and nothing can even move these ministers. People have been protesting since so long. When they couldnt do anything, will my going in for the rally help??? Well, still fighting with my own thoughts, I decided that whether I believe in it or not, whether it will affect anyone or not, I WILL go. At least, I would be satisfied that I did something against reservation, though in small capacity.

I was still not sure about this when Vidhan called( or was it me who called him??? whatever!!). And so I discussed all these things with him as well. I sounded very different from what I had been experiencing since Radhika called. I was more confident about my participation in the rally.

Next morning was a surprise when he also turned up for the rally :-) (I can be very inspiring sometimes :-) )
And so three of us set off to become a part of the group who like us were against reservation(and who were confident about their participation :-) )We were a bit disappointed when not many people had turned up. But as the time went by, we were a group of 5000 odd people.

We were making all sorts of banners against reservation (sometimes against the backward classes as well. I guess that comes with the show) Our banners had thoughts like, "If OBC medicos can work, let them treat ministers", "Indian team-World Cup'07- 1. tendulkar 2.Dhoni 3.pathan 4.sc-1 5.sc-2 6. st-1 7.st-2 8,9,10,11-OBC", "Nehru never wanted it, why do you" and others. The rally started around 10:15 am, with the entire crowd shouting slogans against reservation and the government. The best part was that it was not just the youngsters who had joined in, but several senior people could also be seen. We rallied for around 5km(approx 3hours) forming chains and shouting slogans at the top of our voices.

The rally came to an end at around 2pm and so did our enthu :-).. When I cam back home, I was glad that I had participated. I knew that my participation had made a difference, to me and to everyone!

I have had thoughts about revolting against injustice a lot many times but this was the first time I did it!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope to do it again :-)

13 Comments:

  • At 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    a383

    a383

    s383

    s383

    s383

    a片

    a片

    av片

    av女優

    洪爺

    a片下載

    日本a片

    色情a片

    洪爺
    P


    28888888
    S383成人網站,包含情色A片.AV女優視訊,美女,交友,聊天室,色情,遊戲線上,情色網站內容,依"電腦網際網路分級辦法"為限制級,限定為年滿18歲且已具有完整行為能力之網友,未滿18歲謝絕進入且願接受本站內影音內容及各項條款。為防範未滿18歲之未成年網友瀏覽網路上限制級內容的圖文資訊,建議您可進行網路分級基金會TICRF分級服務的安裝與設定。

     
  • At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

  • At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

  • At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    E
    茶葉

    製茶廠直銷,提供線上訂購高級茶葉禮盒
    阿里山高山茶葉、大禹嶺高山茶葉、梨山高山茶葉、杉林溪高山茶葉、凍頂烏龍
    高山茶、烏龍茶、茶葉禮盒、綠茶、鐵觀音、花茶
    各種茶葉介紹,茶葉製作過程,茶葉挑選,水質選擇,茶葉特色介紹等資訊。


    c

     
  • At 12:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    D
    a383



    i

     
  • At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

  • At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

  • At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    T
    L
    a片

    av片

    av女優

    洪爺

    a片下載

    日本a片

    色情a片

    洪爺


    q

    dfhgdfhdhtfshjfdhfgjj fgfgj fgh h fghgggh hdshdfh






    3

    e

     
  • At 4:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    J
    GA片-史上最強最新線上A片收看頻道,成人影音光碟。 ... A片-AV女優 警告啟事: ... 絕瀏覽,且願接受本站內影音內容及各項條款。 ... 提供A片線上高畫質直播,成人影音光碟VCD DVD,(AV女優,辣妹自拍,熟女,偷拍等.)以 ...

    a片

    av片

    A片-史上最強最新線上A片收看頻道,成人影音光碟。 ... A片-AV女優 警告啟事: ... 絕瀏覽,且願接受本站內影音內容及各項條款。 ... 提供A片線上高畫質直播,成人影音光碟VCD DVD,(AV女優,辣妹自拍,熟女,偷拍等.)以 ...

    av女優

    洪爺

    A片-史上最強最新線上A片收看頻道,成人影音光碟。 ... A片-AV女優 警告啟事: ... 絕瀏覽,且願接受本站內影音內容及各項條款。 ... 提供A片線上高畫質直播,成人影音光碟VCD DVD,(AV女優,辣妹自拍,熟女,偷拍等.)以 ...
    a片下載

    日本a片

    A片-史上最強最新線上A片收看頻道,成人影音光碟。 ... A片-AV女優 警告啟事: ... 絕瀏覽,且願接受本站內影音內容及各項條款。 ... 提供A片線上高畫質直播,成人影音光碟VCD DVD,(AV女優,辣妹自拍,熟女,偷拍等.)以 ...
    色情a片

    洪爺


    d

    dfhgdfhdhtfshjfdhfgjj fgfgj fgh h fghgggh hdshdfh






    7

    i

     
  • At 1:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    D
    TA片-史上最強最新線上A片收看頻道,成人影音光碟。 ... A片-AV女優 警告啟事: ... 絕瀏覽,且願接受本站內影音內容及各項條款。 ... 提供A片線上高畫質直播,成人影音光碟VCD DVD,(AV女優,辣妹自拍,熟女,偷拍等.)以 ...

    a片

    av片

    A片-史上最強最新線上A片收看頻道,成人影音光碟。 ... A片-AV女優 警告啟事: ... 絕瀏覽,且願接受本站內影音內容及各項條款。 ... 提供A片線上高畫質直播,成人影音光碟VCD DVD,(AV女優,辣妹自拍,熟女,偷拍等.)以 ...

    av女優

    洪爺

    A片-史上最強最新線上A片收看頻道,成人影音光碟。 ... A片-AV女優 警告啟事: ... 絕瀏覽,且願接受本站內影音內容及各項條款。 ... 提供A片線上高畫質直播,成人影音光碟VCD DVD,(AV女優,辣妹自拍,熟女,偷拍等.)以 ...
    a片下載

    日本a片

    A片-史上最強最新線上A片收看頻道,成人影音光碟。 ... A片-AV女優 警告啟事: ... 絕瀏覽,且願接受本站內影音內容及各項條款。 ... 提供A片線上高畫質直播,成人影音光碟VCD DVD,(AV女優,辣妹自拍,熟女,偷拍等.)以 ...
    色情a片

    洪爺


    l

    dfhgdfhdhtfshjfdhfgjj fgfgj fgh h fghgggh hdshdfh






    4

    q

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Z
    D
    seo
    SEO是目前最新興的廣告曝光方法,SEO搜尋行銷提供了專業的關鍵字排名與SEO搜尋引擎最佳化服務,讓你的網站在SEO排名遙遙領先,歡迎洽詢SEO的專家 ... SEO自然排名 規劃架設seo seo網站 專業關鍵字公司1通電話幫您把網站排名到第1頁、 想要讓自己的網站大量曝光嗎? ...


    a383
    7

    y

     
  • At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

  • At 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ME
    情趣用品

    提供上千種成人商品線上購物服務--專營情趣商品、男女自慰用品、性感睡衣、情趣用品批發、自慰套、SM商品、逼真情趣娃娃、跳蛋、按摩棒、同志用品、TENGA飛機杯..,可線上刷卡及貨到付款。 ... 收到的東西會有情趣用品的字樣嗎? 轉帳之後,如何通知這筆款項是我付的
    導航

     

Post a Comment

<< Home